from peashoots.com with my “American” translation
- 2 oz or so of pea shoots, carefully washed and dried
- 3 oz shelled weight of fresh or frozen peas or petits pois, cooked
- 2.8 oz little wallop goats cheese or similar, at room temperature
- a few sprigs of mint, small leaves reserved for the salad and larger ones for the dressing
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp good quality cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Tewksbury or Dijon mustard
- 6 tbsp extra virgin rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable or corn oil
- 1 tsp caster sugar (granulated – I’m sure honey is a fine substitute for a dressing)
- 6-8 large mint leaves (see above)
First make the dressing. Blend all the ingredients in a liquidiser and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix a spoonful or so of the dressing with the drained warm peas and season with salt and pepper.
Lightly dress the pea shoots and arrange on a plate. Scatter on the peas and spoon over a little more dressing. Arrange the pieces of cheese on top and scatter the small mint leaves over.