- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds cucumbers – halved, seeded, and sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Whisk together the vinegar, sugar, coriander, red pepper flakes, and salt in a salad bowl until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the cucumbers, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and chopped mint, and toss to coat with dressing. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- Before serving, toss again with chopped peanuts, and garnish with sprigs of fresh mint.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 169 | Total Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 0mg